The Health and Human Services department has named a new committee, authorized under the Combating Autism Act of 2006, to facilitate the exchange of information on autism activities among federal agencies as well as coordinate autism-related programs and initiatives, according to a statement from HHS.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Combating Autism Act of 2006
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Access Administrator (US HHS)
- Coach across America (youth development program; Up2Us; New York, NY)
- Codigo Alimentario Argentino (Spanish)
- Coherent Adaptive Antenna
- Cold Air Advection
- Collectif Anjou Airsoft (French airsoft club; Angers, France)
- College Art Association
- Colonial Athletic Association
- Colorado Aquaculture Association
- Columbus Apartment Association (Columbus, OH)
- Combined Arms Agency
- Combined Arms Army
- Combined Arms Assessment
- Command Arms Accessories (Ivyland, PA)
- Command Arrangement Agreements (US DoD)
- Commander, Atlantic Area Coast Guard
- Commission de l'Arc Atlantique (French: Atlantic Arc Commission)
- Commission for Academic Accreditation (United Arab Emirates)
- Committee on Academic Affairs (various universities)
- Commonwealth Association of Architects (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strully said the Combating Autism Act of 2006 that President Bush signed into law in December creates a roadmap for addressing autism, but it does not provide any funding.
And while the Combating Autism Act of 2006 calls for new funding for autism-related research, early detection and intervention, it's a modest first step.