Navy to continue to provide watercraft engineering and marine services for the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, Detachment Norfolk - Combatant Craft Division (CCD).
What does CCD stand for?
CCD stands for Combatant Craft Division (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCD
We have 448 other meanings of CCD in our Acronym Attic
- Coalición Centroamericana Democrática (Spanish: Central Democratic Coalition; Mexico)
- Coalition For Cultural Diversity (Quebec)
- Coarse Control Damper
- Coastal Community Development (various organizations)
- Coastal Conservation Department
- Coastal Consistency Determination
- Coherent Change Detection (image processing)
- Cold Cathode Discharge
- Colony Collapse Disorder (bee colony)
- Combat Capability Document (US Air Force)
- Comfortable Clothing Day
- Comite Civil de Dialogo (Spanish: Civil Dialogue Committee; Zapatista National Liberation Front; Mexico)
- Commander of Coast Defences (UK)
- Commission Coopération Développement (French: Committee on Cooperation and Development; est. 1984)
- Committed Completion Date
- Committee on Commerce and Distribution
- Committee on Corporate Development
- Common Connectivity Device
- Common Core of Data (US Department of Education)
- Communauté de Communes du Diois
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USV, from the Naval Sea Systems Command Combatant Craft Division, and Nassau, participated in a force protection trial consisting of a boat posing as a rogue vessel attempting to harass the Nassau.
Navy in support of Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, Detachment Norfolk -- Combatant Craft Division (CCD).