Combat Tracker Dogs (CTDs) are single-purpose scent " trackers capable of delecting scents at an improvised explosive device (IED) post-blast site.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for Combat Tracker Dog
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Close That Door
- Close to Death
- Clothing & Textiles Directorate
- Coalition of Texans with Disabilities
- Coastally-Trapped Disturbance (weather)
- Coiled Tubing Drilling (petroleum industry)
- Cold Temperature Difference (air compressors)
- Cold Temperature/Dry
- Collective Training Directorate (US Army Combined Arms Center-Training)
- Commander's Tactical Display
- Commercial Training Device
- Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged (Florida DOT)
- Commission Technique Départementale (French: Departmental Technical Committee)
- Common Tactical Database
- Common Tactical Dataset (GCCS)
- Common Tactical Display
- Common Technical Document
- Communications and Technology Development Division (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the Vietnam War, the Army was responsible for training scout dogs, combat tracker dogs, mine dogs, tunnel dog teams, and marijuana detector dog teams at Fort Gordon, Georgia.
During the Vietnam War, the Army trained scout dogs, combat tracker dogs, mine dogs, tunnel dog teams, and marijuana-detector dog teams at Fort Gordon, Georgia.