The 38th Combat Support Wing was activated on 25 May 2004 at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Combat Support Wing (US Air Force)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Cervical Screening Wales (cervical cancer screening organisation of the National Health Service in Wales)
- Channel Status Word
- Charter School of Wilmington (Wilmington, Delaware math and science high school)
- Children's Social Worker
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Claremont Symphonic Winds (Claremont, CA)
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Support Worker
- Coalition & Special Warfare
- College of the Southwest (New Mexico)
- Combat Sustainment Wing (US Air Force)
- Commercial Sex Worker
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Common Software
- Communication Support Worker
- Communication Systems West (L-3 Communications; Utah)
- Communications Switching
- Community Service Worker (various organizations)
- Community Shares of Wisconsin (nonprofit collaboration)
- Community Speed Watch (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also residing at Ramstein is the 435th Air Base Wing (ABW) and the 38th Combat Support Wing (CSW).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] People Active duty 25,667 Officers 3,251 Enlisted 22,416 AFRC 197 ANG 4 Civilians 10,723 Total 36,591 Organization 3rd Air Force, Ramstein AB, Germany * 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano AB, Italy (F-16) * 39th Air Base Wing, Incirlik AB, Turkey (rotational aircraft) * 48th Fighter Wing, RAF Lakenheath, England (F-15C/E, HH-60G) * 52nd Fighter Wing, Spangdahlem AB, Germany (A-10, F-16) * 65th Air Base Wing, Lajes Field, Azores * 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany (C-20, C-21, C-37, C-40, C-130E/J) * 100th ARW, RAF Mildenhall, England (KC-135R) * 435th Air Ground Operations Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany * 501st Combat Support Wing, RAF Alconbury England * 603rd Air and Space Operations center.