Finally, LOGSU-3 will provide skilled technicians to integrate into the Combat Service Support Teams when assigned to Naval Special Warfare Squadrons.
What does CSST stand for?
CSST stands for Combat Service Support Team (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSST
We have 24 other meanings of CSST in our Acronym Attic
- Commission de la santé et des services sociaux des Premières Nations du Québec et du Labrador (Canada)
- Centro Studi Storico Sociali Siciliani (Italian: Historic Center-Sicilian Social Studies)
- Canine Specialized Search Team (Santa Clara County, California)
- Caribbean Council for Science and Technology
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
- Certified Senior Strength Trainer
- Certified Site Surveillance Technician
- China Security & Surveillance Technology, Inc.
- Client-Server Software Testing
- Colorado Springs Swim Team (Colorado)
- Commission de la Santé et de la Sécurité du Travail du Québec (French: Occupational Health and Safety Commission, Quebec, Canada)
- Construction Site Safety Technician
- Coordination Committee for Science and Technology (Australia)
- Coping and Social Skills Training (psychiatry)
- Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
- Council for Study of the Shroud of Turin
- Civil Service Selection and Training Board (Myanmar)
- Centre for South-South Technical Cooperation (Indonesia)
- Control Systems Security and Test Center (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Centre for Space, Science and Technology Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LOGSU, using it's 21 different rates, is responsible for providing the full range of logistics functions, engineering, medical, transportation, maintenance, and supply to the SEAL Teams throughout their training and deployment cycle and, mans, trains, and equips Combat Service Support Teams to deploy as part of Naval Special Warfare Squadrons.