He added that five strokes also carried out in Syria in Koban- near the Turkish border, where they destroyed four combat outposts and building and tactical units .
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Combat Outpost
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Colegio de Odontólogos del Perú
- Collective of Popular Organizations (Dominican Republic)
- College of Pharmacy (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- College of Preachers
- College of the Pacific (University of the Pacific; Stockton, CA)
- College Opportunity Program (various organizations)
- Collège Ostéopathique de Provence (French: Osteopathic College of Provence; Provence, France)
- Colloid Osmotic Pressure
- Colombian Peso (ISO currency code)
- Columbus Outdoors Pursuits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Go along with Alex Quade on one mission, " Special Forces Combat Outpost Pirelli " - which is narrative, immersion journalism and the product of 5-years of blood, sweat and tears in combat, and on the home-front.
In 2009, he was deployed as a machine gunner to a combat outpost in Pakita Province, Afghanistan, a militant hotbed.
started buying fuel from countries to the north of Afghanistan, sometimes air dropping it in bladders directly to remote combat outposts, the report said.
A large combat outpost that operated for several years might require as much as $100 million to remediate.
The blast occurred some days after an American sergeant killed 16 civilian Afghan people: nine children, three women and four men in two villages near his combat outpost in Southern Afghanistan.
3rd Battalion, 21st Infantry Regiment, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division at Combat Outpost Palace.
MPLS-TE enables the use of all links between a Forward Operating Base or Combat Outpost and its hub.