Successful integration of the 82d Sustainment Brigade's support operations cell and combat health logistics (CHL) operations led to effective supply chain management.
What does CHL stand for?
CHL stands for Combat Health Logistics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHL
We have 107 other meanings of CHL in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Hardware List
- Chain Home Low (British WWII radar system)
- Chile (ISO Country code)
- Chinese Hamster Lung
- Church History Library
- Cincinnati Hills League (Ohio)
- Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma (oncology)
- Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory
- Combined Hyperlipidemia
- Community Health Liaison (Minnesota)
- Concealed Handgun License
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Continental Hockey League
- Coordination Handicap Locale (French disability services center)
- Core Height Logger (Electronics Unit of SCM System)
- Countrywide Home Loans
- Crown-Heel Length
- Chinese Hamster Lung Primary Culture/Sister Chromatid Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HEMTT-LHS will provide the Army Medical Department (with) the lift, capacity, speed and mobility to provide timely combat health logistics support to the Force XXI Army.
it is okay to have stocks on the shelves; combat health logistics is not just-in-time logistics.