Garcia, USAF 51st Combat Communications Squadron Georgia Region Tim Jahnigen SAIC Maryland Region Kashif Janjua 38[sup.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Combat Communications Squadron
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Customer Service
- Collection Call Site
- Collector-Substrate Junction Capacitance
- College of Computer Science
- College of Creative Studies (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Collegiate Climbing Series (USA Climbing)
- Color Copy Service (Schoening & Ruh GMBH)
- Columbus County Schools (North Carolina)
- Combat Cargo Squadron
- Combat Commanders School (Pakistan Air Force, Sargodha, Pakistan)
- Combat Control School (US Air Force)
- Combat Control Squadron
- Combat Control System
- Combat Convoy Simulator
- Combined Chiefs of Staff
- Combining Character Sequence (Unicode)
- Comcast/Charter Sports (Southeast television network)
- COMINT Collection Subsystem
- Command & Control System(s)
- Command and Communication System (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Cox, 53rd Combat Communications Squadron site engineer.
Krueger, a tactical radio maintenance technician with five years of service, is assigned to the 1st Combat Communications Squadron, Ramstein Air Base, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Members of the 261st Combat Communications Squadron have years of experience.
Units represented include: the 271st Combat Communications Squadron, Annville; and the 328th Brigade Support Battalion, Lebanon.
Senior Airman Eric Cormier is a cyber-transport systems specialist, part of an 11-person team from the 32nd Combat Communications Squadron from Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
SSgt Krista Patton is the Unit Safety Representative for the 31st Combat Communications Squadron and has aggressively taken the "seat belt awareness campaign" for the 3rd Combat Communications Group (3 CCG) head on.
He was assigned to a combat communications unit and was attached to the 54th Combat Communications Squadron at Robins Air Force Base in Georgia.