We have ruled out the option of embalming the body of comandante Chavez after a Russian medical commission report," that determined the procedure would require the body to be sent to Russia and stay there for at least seven months, Villegas wrote on Twitter.
What does Cdte stand for?
Cdte stands for Comandante
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of Cdte
- Campaign for the Defence of the Traditional Cathedral Choir (UK)
- Corral de Tierra Country Club (California)
- Cadet Corporal
- Coalition for Disability Tax Credit Reform (Canada)
- Comparative Dictionary of Tibetan Dialects
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor, Dysplasia Only
- Critical Defense Technology Division
- Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (DoD)
- Cadmium Telluride
- Center for Development of Technical Education
- Counter Defilade Target Engagement (weapon system)
- Compressed Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility
- Chemical Defense Training Facility
- Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility
- Chemical Dependency Task Force (Minnesota)
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
- Community Development Trust Fund (Kenya and EU poverty initiative)
- Capacity Development Training for Africa (Swaziland)
- Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition (Troy, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2013 Contractor name : FASTWEB SPA, Contractor address : Via Caracciolo 51, Milano, Financier : European Union (EU) Agency : Comune di Teano Piazza Municipio 2 Contact point(s): Area polizia municipale e locale For the attention of: Comandante Di Nardo Teano ITALY Telephone: +39 0823658212 E-mail: comandante.
Carroll agrees, watching, fascinated, as the Comandante spins his myths.
ACPT, with operations in Maryland and Puerto Rico, is the developer of Parque Escorial and Parque El Comandante planned communities.
Now El Comandante has found a new bunch of foreigners to blame: Instead of Big Oil, this time he's hounding oil services companies, which do drilling, exploration, and other important work for state-owned Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA).
This week's playlist 1 No More Heroes The Stranglers 2 Hero of the War Scott Walker 3 Mr Nichols Coldcut featuring Saul Williams 4 Martin Tom Robinson Band 5 Big Brother Kanye West 6 Heavenly Nobodies Lush 7 Heroes Jill Sobule 8 Steve McQueen Drive-By Truckers 9 Hasta Siempre Comandante Che Guevara Carlos Puebla 10 I Remember Clifford Lee Morgan Next week: Historical events
As such, Ramirito was the only comandante who had been a major player in the three crucial episodes of Fidel's revolution: the Moncada attack, the Granma landing and the invasion from Oriente to Las Villas.
The wooden Comandante Sales ferryboat capsized in a pre-dawn rainstorm on the Solimoes River, one of the Amazon's largest tributaries, said Fire Lt Col Raimundo Rodrigues da Silva.