His previous civic responsibilities include serving as board chair for The Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce, The Buckeye Ranch and Columbus School for Girls.
What does CSG stand for?
CSG stands for Columbus School for Girls (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSG
We have 344 other meanings of CSG in our Acronym Attic
- Club Sportif Grevenmacher (French: Grevenmacher Sports Club; Grevenmacher, Luxembourg)
- Club Systems Group
- Coal Seam Gas
- Cochrane Skin Group (health education)
- Cochrane Style Guide
- Cognitive Systems Group (Battelle Memorial Institute research group)
- Coldstream Guards
- Collector Source Grading, LLC (toy grading specialists)
- Colloidal Silver Generator
- Color Sergeant
- Columbus, GA, USA - Columbus Metropolitan / Fort Benning (Airport Code)
- Combat Service Group
- Combat Support Group
- Command Signal Generator
- Command Support Group
- Commander Submarine Group
- Commander, Strike Group (US DoD)
- Commercial Solutions Group
- Commission on Global Sedimentary Geology (IUGS)
- Committee for Small Government
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Authors Jessica Fries-Gaither is the Lower School science teacher at Columbus School for Girls (CSG) in Columbus, Ohio, where she teaches science to grades 1-5.
She is also a member of the boards of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority, the Columbus School for Girls, and the Mount Carmel Health Systems.
Megan Kamath, 16, of Gahanna, a senior at Columbus School for Girls in Columbus, is a dedicated volunteer at Children's Hospital and, in addition, created a musical therapy program for young cancer patients there.
He has served on the boards of Columbus School for Girls, The Griffith Foundation for Insurance Education, Athletic Club of Columbus, Columbus Country Club, Columbus Bar Association Insurance Agency, and Broad Street Presbyterian Church.
Presently, he serves on the Columbus School for Girls and the Columbus Museum of Art.
: Filing cabinet for people with arthritis Central * Columbus School for Girls (Columbus, Ohio): Modern high school locker * Divine Child High School (Dearborn, Mich.
His civic activities include Trustee, Washington and Lee University - 1993; Trustee, Purnell School - 1992; Trustee, Columbus School for Girls 1981 - Vice President, President-elect 1986-88; president 1989-90; Trustee, Washington and Lee Alumni Association 1977- 80; Trustee, Players Theatre of Columbus 1985-86; Trustee, Franklin County Children's Services Board 1984-85.