She is also a member of the boards of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority, the Columbus School for Girls, and the Mount Carmel Health Systems.
What does CRAA stand for?
CRAA stands for Columbus Regional Airport Authority (Columbus, Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRAA
We have 18 other meanings of CRAA in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Rapids Aquatic Association (Iowa)
- Center for Relationship Abuse Awareness (Palo Alto, CA)
- Centre for Radiochemistry and Activation Analysis
- Chattanooga Regional Anthropological Association
- Chimney Rock Archaeological Area (Colorado)
- China Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Industry Association
- Chinese Restaurant Association of Arizona
- Chipola Regional Arts Association (Florida)
- Clinical Research Academy of America (New Jersey)
- Colorado Rock Art Association
- Committee for Rehabilitation Aid to Afghanistan
- Commodore Racing Association of Australia Inc.
- Computer Related Abbreviations and Acronyms (Andreas Hammarstedt)
- Connecticut River Arabian Association, LLC
- Consorzio per la Ricerca Applicata in Agricoltura (Italian: Consortium for Applied Research in Agriculture)
- Coon Rapids Athletic Association (Minnesota)
- Cotabato Regional Athletic Association
- Credit Reference Association of Australia
- Credit Reporting Agencies Act
- Credit River Anglers Association (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority released a report showing that the three airports in the Ohio city contribute more than $2.
The airlines carry a combined 15 percent of all passengers at the airport, according to statistics from the Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
Cities face strong competition for air service and we sincerely appreciate AirTran Airways for selecting Columbus as its next destination," said Elaine Roberts, President and CEO of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms its 'A' rating on the Columbus Regional Airport Authority (CRAA or the authority), Ohio's approximately $90 million of outstanding airport revenue bonds.
We commend the Columbus Regional Airport Authority for its vision, tenacity and partnership in bringing this facility to fruition, and for its awareness of the vital role intermodal transportation can play in economic development.
According to the Columbus Regional Airport Authority Concessions Manager, David W.
The extension runs through 2016 and is expected to generate approximately $120 million in incremental revenue for the Columbus Regional Airport Authority which will reinvest the money into airport improvements.