Families can also visit the outdoor reading room which offers free Wi-Fi access and is stocked with hundreds of adult and children's reading materials by the Columbus Metropolitan Library.
What does CML stand for?
CML stands for Columbus Metropolitan Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CML
We have 351 other meanings of CML in our Acronym Attic
- Club Municipal de Loisirs (French: Municipal Recreation Club)
- CML Group, Inc. (former stock symbol, later CMLK; now delisted)
- Coastal Marine Lab (University of New Hampshire)
- Coastal Morphodynamics Laboratory (Louisiana State University)
- Code Module Library (Microchip Technology, Inc.)
- Cognitive Modeling Language (artificial intelligence scripting language)
- Coles-Myer Limited (Australian retail conglomerate)
- College Mailing List
- Collège Méditerranéen des Libertés (French: Mediterranean College of Liberties)
- Colorado Municipal League
- Combined Membership List (American Mathematical Society)
- Commissioning Management Ltd. (UK)
- Common Mode Logic
- Computational Microgravity Laboratory (NASA Glenn Research Center)
- Computer Managed Learning
- Computer Management Learning
- Computer Mechanics Laboratory (UC Berkeley, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Concessional Mass Limit (transportation; Australia)
- Concordia Mutual Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 project 23 Things started by Helene Blowers from the Columbus Metropolitan Library.
The Columbus Metropolitan Library can offer a one month learning opportunity focusing on any of the following areas --staff work experiences within our branch locations, homework help centers and job help centers --an orientation to CML and an overview of the library's culture, management and strategic planning processes --an opportunity to participate in library board and management meetings --inclusion in all CML staff training opportunities available --branch visits within CML and visits coordinated with neighboring library systems and OCLC.
Astronauts also will make public appearances at the Franklin Park Conservatory, and the Columbus Metropolitan Library in Columbus.
Midwest and Great Lakes -- Sarah Mackey, youth services librarian, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Northside Branch, Columbus, Ohio -- Margaret Wolfe, librarian coordinator, Washtenaw County Library for the Blind and Physically Disabled, Ann Arbor, Mich.
Shortly after their move to Ohio, Rosenfeld submitted some of her work to the Columbus Metropolitan Library through a call for photography/art submissions.
June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Library Journal and Gale, part of Cengage Learning, today announced Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML), in Columbus, Ohio, has been named 2010 Library of the Year.
America's Guide to Healthy Living include Asian American Community Services, Columbus Metropolitan Library and the Ohio Department of Health.