Participating schools included: American Academy of Art, Chicago, IL; Columbus College of Art and Design, Columbus, OH; Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, CA; Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), New York, NY; Miami International University of Art and Design, Miami, FL; Savannah College of Art & Design, Savannah, GA and The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
What does CCAD stand for?
CCAD stands for Columbus College of Art and Design (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAD
We have 32 other meanings of CCAD in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Centre for Arms Control and Disarmament
- City/County Advisory Committee on the Disabled (Portland, OR)
- Council of Canadians of African and Caribbean Heritage (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Community Arts and Cultural Policy (University of Oregon)
- Center for Commercial Applications of Combustion in Space
- Consortium on Competitiveness for the Apparel Carpet and Textile Industries
- Combined Council of Automotive Credit Unions
- Center for Computer Assistance to the Disabled (Dallas, TX)
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Cleveland College of Art and Design (UK)
- Combat Communications Access Device
- Comisión Centroamericana de Ambiente y Desarrollo (Spanish: Central American Commission for Environment and Development; Samoa)
- Communications Circuit Arbitration Device
- Community Care for Aged and Disabled
- Corcoran College of Art & Design (Washington, DC)
- Corpus Christi Army Depot (US Army; Texas)
- Cape Cod Antique Dealers Association (Cummaquid, MA)
- Cobb County Adult Detention Center (Marietta, GA)
- Capital Consumption Adjustment
- Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating schools include The American Academy of Art, Chicago, IL; Columbus College of Art and Design, Columbus, OH; Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY; Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles, CA; and The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
The area is home to Capital University Law School, Franklin University, Columbus College of Art and Design (CCAD) and Columbus State Community College, as well as a neighbor of the Grant Medical Center.
The Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers & Distributors Association (ICMAD) has announced that six schools of design will participate in the 2001 ICMAD Young Designers Competition: The American Academy of Art, Chicago; Columbus College of Art and Design, Columbus, OH; Fashion Institute of Technology, New York; Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles; Florida State University Department of Art, Tallahassee and The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago.