She also serves as a religious representative on the City of Columbus' Mayor's Religious Advisory Commission and the Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence.
What does CCAFV stand for?
CCAFV stands for Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence (Columbus, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAFV
- Chemical Contaminants and Animal Feed Division (Food Standards Agency; UK)
- Community Cultural and Arts Facilities Fund (Australia)
- Collaborative Curriculum and Assessment Framework for Languages (Australia)
- Chambre de Commerce Acadienne et Francophone de l'île-Du-Prince-Édouard (Canada)
- Comité Catholique des Amitiés Françaises dans le Monde (French: Catholic Committee of French Friendships Worldwide)
- Cadet Corps Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Committee of Counsel on Academic Freedom and Responsibility (University of Texas)
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (Florida)
- Citizens Concerned About Free Trade (Canada)
- Corpus Christi American Federation of Teachers (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Community Coalition Against Family Violence (North Carolina)
- Cahier des Clauses Administratives Générales
- Carbon County Arts Guild (est. 1973; Carbon County, MT)
- Caroona Coal Action Group (Australia)
- Cévennes Club Alpine Gordini (French: Cevennes Gordini Alpine Club; Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas, France)
- Classic Console and Arcade Gaming Show (trade show)
- Coastal Concern Action Group (Norfolk, UK)
- Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- Creek Connections Action Group (San Jose, CA)
- Coastal Conservation Association of Georgia (Savannah, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Child and Family Advocacy is a joint effort of the Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence and Columbus Children's Hospital.
Wexner, the Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence is comprised of leaders from corporate, medical, law enforcement and social service agencies, as well as faith communities in Central Ohio committed to reforming our systems to stop the cycle of violence in our community.