29 /PRNewswire/ -- ForeScout Technologies, a provider of tailored network access control (NAC) for enterprises and government agencies, today announced that Columbus Children's Research Institute (CCRI) has chosen its CounterACT NAC appliance to secure its enterprise for both corporate and non-corporate users.
What does CCRI stand for?
CCRI stands for Columbus Children's Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCRI
We have 49 other meanings of CCRI in our Acronym Attic
- Capturing, Coordinating and Remembering Human Experience (project funded by US National Science Foundation; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- California Coalition for Rural Housing Project
- Central Control Room Habitability System
- California Civil Rights Initiative
- Central Coffee Research Institute (now Indian Institute of Coffee Research)
- Central Cotton Research Institute (Pakistan)
- Centre Commun de Ressources Informatiques (French: Joint Center for Computer Resources)
- Centre Culturel Régional Indien de la Réunion (French: Regional Indian Cultural Center of Réunion; Réunion, France)
- Children's Clinical Research Institute
- Colorado Casino Resorts Inc. (Cripple Creek, CO)
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (US DoD)
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Conseille Canadien des Rélations Industrielles
- Coordinated Community Response Initiative
- Countryside and Community Research Institute (UK)
- Cooperative Central Research Institute of Agriculture
- Citizens to Conserve and Restore Indian Creek (Berwyn Heights, MD)
- Chiropractic Claims Review and Independent Examination
- Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility
- Contra Costa Realtors in Motion (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rescentris, the leading provider of electronic lab notebook (ELN) software for the life sciences industry, today announced that Columbus Children's Research Institute (CCRI) has selected its award-winning Collaborative Electronic Research Framework(TM) (CERF) solution for their electronic lab notebook.
Christopher Walker is Director of the Center for Vaccines and Immunity at the Columbus Children's Research Institute, Colombus, Ohio, USA.
a leading provider of Internet business-to-business compliance automation solutions, announced today that Columbus Children's Research Institute at Columbus Children's Hospital selected the Click Commerce Extranet solution to automate the facility's growing volume of human and animal subject research.
In addition to the Methodist Hospital Research Institute, some of the leading research institutions in the United States such as the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins University, the University of Pittsburgh, Columbus Children's Research Institute, and the University of Michigan use the Click Commerce eResearch Portal for Grants, IRB, IACUC, and Conflict of Interest processes.
The phase I trial for tgAAC09 is being studied in collaboration with the not-for-profit International AIDS Vaccine Initiative and researchers at Columbus Children's Research Institute and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
SEATTLE -- Targeted Genetics Corporation (Nasdaq:TGEN) announced today that it has entered into a collaboration and license agreement with the International Aids Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), Columbus Children's Research Institute (CCRI) at Columbus Children's Hospital and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) in support of the development and commercialization of HIV/AIDS vaccines.
the not-for-profit International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and National AIDS Control Organization (NACO), and researchers at Columbus Children's Research Institute (CCRI) and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) today announced the initiation of a Phase I trial in India of tgAAC09, an investigational recombinant adeno-associated viral vector (rAAV)-based HIV/AIDS vaccine candidate.