COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Columbus Blue Jackets and Mobilitie, the nation's largest privately-held provider of wireless infrastructure, have announced the installation of a high-density Wi-Fi system at Nationwide Arena that will provide guests with high-speed wireless connectivity on any mobile devices used within the arena.
What does CBJ stand for?
CBJ stands for Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBJ
We have 22 other meanings of CBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval
- Commercial Brno Internet Exchange (Czech Republic)
- Century Business Services Inc.
- Cross Border Industrial Zone
- California Bar Journal (legal publication)
- Canadian Business Journal (publication)
- Central Bank of Jordan
- Circuit Board Jack
- City and Borough of Juneau (Alaska)
- Code-Breakers Journal
- Community Based Justice (safety program; Woburn, MA)
- Conception Béver Jean (French roadster manufacturer)
- Conflict-Directed Backjumping
- Conseil Bisontin des Jeunes (French: Bisontin Youth Council; Besançon, France)
- Copains du Bataillon de Joinville (French: Friends of the Battalion of Joinville)
- Cyril Berthault-Jacquier (French artist)
- Comité Behoud Jeugdbibliotheek Bottendaal
- Congressional Budget Justification Book
- Canterbury Bankstown Junior Baseball Club (Australia)
- Calpine/Bechtel Joint Development Energy Center Projects (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH -- Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and the Pittsburgh Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets, 3-1, on Saturday night to take a 3-2 lead in their Eastern Conference playoff series.
Colorado Avalanche netminder Varlamov, who last month saw an assault charge against him dropped, is likely to fight for the starting goaltender spot with Vezina Trophy-winning Sergei Bobrovsky of the Columbus Blue Jackets.
ICE HOCKEY: Montreal Canadiens v Columbus Blue Jackets - ESPN 12am (Wed).
ICE HOCKEY - NHL: Boston Bruins 4 New York Islanders 1, Chicago Blackhawks 0 Columbus Blue Jackets 1, Colorado Avalanche 2 Minnesota Wild 3, Dallas Stars 1 Buffalo Sabres 2, Florida Panthers 3 Edmonton Oilers 4 (SO), Los Angeles Kings 3 Anaheim Ducks 1, New Jersey Devils 3 Montreal Canadiens 4, New York Rangers 2 Atlanta Thrashers 1 (SO), Philadelphia Flyers 4 Pittsburgh Penguins 3, Phoenix Coyotes 4 Nashville Predators 3 (OT), San Jose Sharks 4 St Louis Blues 1, Tampa Bay Lightning 4 Ottawa Senators 8, Washington Capitals 2 Toronto Maple Leafs 1
But against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday, the difference was Mathieu Schneider.
The evergrowing Arena District surrounds Nationwide Arena, home to the National Hockey League's Columbus Blue Jackets, while the Short North Arts District is home to the best collection of art galleries between New York and Chicago.
Brittanie was watching a game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the Calgary Flames.