Watson has served as Columbia Valley Community Health board chairman since April 2011, and has been a member of the board of directors since November 2006.
What does CVCH stand for?
CVCH stands for Columbia Valley Community Health (Wenatchee, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVCH
- Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance sur l'Europe (French: Virtual Resource Centre for Knowledge about Europe)
- Concho Valley Center for Entrepreneurial Development (San Angelo, TX)
- Castle Vale Community Environmental Trust (UK; community economic organization)
- Canadian Voice Care Foundation (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canyon View Christian Fellowship (San Diego, California)
- CEDA (Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency) Venture Capital Fund (Botswana)
- Community Ventures Capital Fund (Canada)
- Constant Voltage Constant Frequency (power supply)
- Crude Vesicle Carrier Fraction
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital (now Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center; Arizona)
- Castle Vale Community Housing Association (Birmingham, UK)
- Central Virginia Community Health Center
- Cumberland Valley Christian Home Educators (Kentucky)
- Central Valley Cultural Heritage Institute (California State University, Fresno)
- Cascade Variable-Conductance Heat Pipe
- Central Valley Christian High School (Visalia, CA)
- Crescent View Charter High School (California)
- Circolo Velico Canottieri Intra (Italian: Intra Rowing Sailing Club; Italy)
- Citi Venture Capital International (investing)
- Combat Vehicle Communications Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caballero of Columbia Valley Community Health, Wenatchee, WA, has been employed for six years as a Customer Care Assistant.
Rural Health Centers of Maine, Manchester, Maine Columbia Valley Community Health Services, Wenatchee, Wash.
Cheryl Damstetter joined Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) in 1997 as the clinic's medical manager.
Reach Out and Read has awarded a $1,500 book purchasing grant to the Reach Out and Read program at Columbia Valley Community Health in Wenatchee.
She said several places down the street were vandalized, as was Columbia Valley Community Health.