The Columbia Scholastic Press Association has been hosting the Gold Circle Awards since 1984 and receives more than 12,000 entries from schools across the United States and Canada.
What does CSPA stand for?
CSPA stands for Columbia Scholastic Press Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPA
We have 76 other meanings of CSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Christian School of Preforming Arts ( Baldwinsvill, NY childrens theater group)
- CINC's Strategic Priorities Assessment
- Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2002
- Civil Service Pensioners' Alliance
- Client Server Production Acceptance
- Closing Single Price Auction
- College Sports Publishers Association
- College Student Personnel Administration (various universities)
- College Student Personnel Association
- Colorado Surplus Property Agency (Colorado Department of Corrections)
- Communicating Signal Processing Architecture
- Community Spouse Protected Amount
- Consumer Specialty Products Association
- Council of Sales Promotion Agencies
- Council of State Planning Agencies
- Columbia Scholastic Press Advisers Association (Columbia University)
- Connecticut State Police Academy Alumni Association, Inc.
- Coarse Sun Pointing Attitude Anomaly Detection
- Certification Standards and Practices Advisory Council (education; Montana)
- Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also is active in the Maryland Professional Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists, the National Association of College Press Advisers, College Press Review, College Media Advisers Awards Committee and as a judge for the Columbia Scholastic Press Association.
The new award is sponsored by The Freedom Forum's First Amendment center, the Journalism Education Association, the National Scholastic Press Association, the Columbia Scholastic Press Association and Quill and Scroll.