com/prnh/20110418/MM83553 ) Rebecca Leong, a senior at Columbia River High School in Vancouver, Washington, was recognized for her epidemiological research on injuries associated with the popular trend of barefoot running.
What does CRHS stand for?
CRHS stands for Columbia River High School (Vancouver, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRHS
We have 9 other meanings of CRHS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices (US State Department)
- Canadian Rural Health Research Society
- Cardinal Ritter High School
- Casa Roble High School
- Ceasar Rodney High School (Camden, Delaware)
- Centennial Regional High School
- Cinco Ranch High School (Katy, Texas)
- Clearview Regional High School (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- Coginchaug Regional High School
- Committee on the Rights of Human Subjects
- Components Reliability History Survey (US Navy)
- Conrail Historical Society (Marysville, PA)
- Coulee Region Humane Society (Wisconsin)
- Council Rock High School (Newtown, Pennsylvania)
- Crystal River High School (Crystal River, FL)
- Cumberland Regional High School (Seabrook, New Jersey)
- Connecticut River Historic Sites Database (Connecticut River Joint Commissions)
- Current Research on Herpetofauna of the Sonoran Desert (annual conference; Tuscon, AZ)
- Centre for Rural Health and Social Education (Tiruppattur, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bounds has won two state titles at Columbia River High School.
The public is invited to attend the inaugural ODS wheelchair basketball tournament, The Northwest Slam Jam, which will be held at Columbia River High School in Vancouver, WA on November 22-23, 2008.