in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Skamania Lodge is an all-season, 175-acre mountain resort and conference center.
What does CRGNSA stand for?
CRGNSA stands for Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- City-Region Growth Incentive (UK)
- Coatings Research Group, Inc. (Independence, OH)
- Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
- Californians for Responsible Gun Laws
- China Railway Group Limited
- Conflict Resolution in the Great Lakes Region (Africa)
- Cambridge Residents for Growth Management (Cambridge, MA)
- Cane River Green Market
- Cluster Resource Group Manager (IBM Corp.)
- Competitive Research Grant Manual (Bureau of Agricultural Research; Philippines)
- Close Range Gunnery Officer
- Cold Rolled Grain Oriented (electrical steel)
- Competitive Research Grants Office
- Crimean Gothic (linguistics)
- Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects
- Collective Roots Garden Project
- Color Raster Graphics Processor
- Competitive Research Grant Program
- Comprehensive Regional Growth Plan (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Cross River Gorilla Project (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, May 27 (ANI): An amateur kayaker, Christie Glissmeyer, has set a world record by paddling down the 82-feet Metlako Falls on Eagle Creek in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area in Hood River County in Oregon, USA.
For a wildflower-lined workout, head about 55 miles east of Portland to the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
The spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area lies 30 minutes to the east.
Riverfront Living in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area at Lone Pine Village
The wireless network infra-structure located in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, starts deep in the hilly forested area west of the Bonneville Dam covers 14,500 square miles along the Oregon and Washington borders to the steep cliffs and rolling hills east of McNary Dam.
The Gorge Commission is a bi-state government agency charged with regulating land use in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
of Interior, 202/501-4633 Brian Gorman, National Marine Fishery Service, 206/526-6613 Jurgen Hess, USDAFS, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area,