This article details one technique, the Delphi Technique, that was used by the Prison Advisory Committee (PAC) for Columbia River Correctional Institution (CRCI) in Oregon.
What does CRCI stand for?
CRCI stands for Columbia River Correctional Institution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRCI
We have 10 other meanings of CRCI in our Acronym Attic
- Cyclic Redundancy Check
- California Reined Cow Horse Association
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities
- Colorado River Christian Home Educators
- Crew Chief
- Clinical Research Centre for Health Professions (University of Brighton; UK)
- Columbia River Cowboy Heritage Society (Washington)
- Car Rental Council of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- Center for Research on Chronic Illness (School of Nursing; University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Chambre Régionale de Commerce et d'Industrie (French: Chamber of Commerce and Industry; France)
- Conflict Resolution Center International
- Cultural Resource Conservation Initiative (India)
- Columbia River Comprehensive Impact Assessment (US DOE)
- Campbell River Creative Industries Council (Canada)
- Conseil de Réglementation des Consultants en Immigration du Canada (French: Council Regulation of Immigration Consultants of Canada)
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (Egypt)
- Canadian Rotary Committee for International Development
- Cooks River/Castlereagh Ironbark Forest (Australia)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Irrigation Futures (Charles Sturt University; Australia)
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners Institute of Illinois (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luers was back behind bars in Lane County on Friday afternoon after state prison officials mistakenly released him earlier in the day from the Columbia River Correctional Institution in Portland, three months ahead of his scheduled release.
The confidence in myself and the support I got through the WICS Lifeskills program [at Columbia River Correctional Institution (CRCI) in Portland, Ore.