He is a member of the Dutch Commission on Environmental Impact Assessment, and vice-chairman of the Appeal Committee of the Netherlands Competition Authority, honorary judge at Assen District Court and member of the editorial boards of the Journal of Environmental Law, SEW (Dutch Journal on European and Economic Law), Legal Issues of Economic Integration, Journal for European Environmental & Planning Law (JEEPL) the Review of European Administrative Law (REALaw) and The Columbia Journal of European Law.
What does CJEL stand for?
CJEL stands for Columbia Journal of European Law (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJEL
We have 1 other meaning of CJEL in our Acronym Attic
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Californians for Justice Education Fund
- Citizens for Justice, Equality and Fairness (Dandridge, TN)
- Criminal Justice Enhancement Fund (Arizona)
- Cahier Juridique de l'Electricité et du Gaz (French: Legal Specifications of Electricity and Gas; journal)
- Canadian Journal of Exploration Geophysics (est. 1965; Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists)
- Criminal Justice Editors' Group (National Criminal Justice Reference Service)
- Commonwealth Judicial Education Institute (UK)
- Campylobacter Jejuni
- Columbia Journal of Environmental Law (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi L’Assomption (French: Carrefour Youth Employment L’Assomption; L’Assomption, Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Carrefour Jeunesse Emploi Maskoutain (French: Crossroads Youth Employment; Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada)
- Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi Montmorency (French: Crossroads Youth Employment Montmorency; Montmorency, Quebec, Canada)
- Catholic Justice Educators Network
- Continental Journal of Engineering Sciences (Nigeria)
- Continental Journal of Environmental Sciences (Nigeria)
- Canada-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement
- Churches' Joint Education Policy Committee (UK)
- Canadian Journal of Economics and Political Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the editing board of a number of journals, including Journal of Environmental Law, Legal Issues of Economic Integration , Journal for European Environmental & Planning Law (JEEPL) en The Columbia Journal of European Law.
He is also member of the editorial boards of the Journal of Environmental Law, SEW, Legal Issues of Economic Integration and The Columbia Journal of European Law.