Reichart, chairman, Columbia County Farmers National Bank, Bloomsburg, PA -- Cecil H.
What does CCFNB stand for?
CCFNB stands for Columbia County Farmers National Bank (Benton, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Convective Cloud Field Model (atmospheric science)
- California County Fleet Managers Association
- Comprehensive Course on the Franciscan Mission Charism (Kenya)
- Central California Faculty Medical Group
- Central Canadian Federation of Mineralogical Societies
- Changed Climate Fire Modeling System (Department of Forestry and Fire Protection; University of California)
- California Clinical Forensic Medical Training Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Canadian Council of Food and Nutrition
- Centre of Contemporary Fiction and Narrative (Univeristy of Northampton; UK)
- Ciao Ciao for Now
- Coastside Committee For a New Library
- Children's Cancer Fund of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Centennial Conference Football Officials (National Collegiate Athletic Association; Division III)
- Christ Church Festival Orchestra (est. 1993; UK)
- Christian Farmers' Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Codex Committee on Fats and Oils (est. 1963; Malaysia)
- Conventional Counter-Force Operations
- Critical Cross-Field Outcome (skills development)
- Carbon County Friends of Animals (est. 1998; Carbon County, PA)
- Champlain Certified Football Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reichart, chairman, Columbia County Farmers National Bank, Bloomsburg, PA * Marvin N.
Reichart is president and chief executive officer of Columbia County Farmers National Bank in Bloomsburg, PA.