Mary's Ozaukee Campus, and Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute, as well as 27 primary care clinics, the Columbia College of Nursing, and a partnership with the Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin.
What does CCON stand for?
CCON stands for Columbia College of Nursing (est. 1901; Milwaukee, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCON
We have 2 other meanings of CCON in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Canadien des Organismes de Motoneige
- Canadian Campaign to Oppose Missile Defence
- Conventional Collateral Mission Effectiveness Model
- Coordination Committee of Maoist Parties and Organisations of South Asia
- Correlation Center Output Message Set
- Centro de Comunicação Social do Exército (Army's Social Comunication Center, Brazil)
- Chicagoland Coalition Opposed to the Militarization of Youth (Illinois)
- Call Control
- Chevrolet Club of Norway (car club)
- Citizens' Coalition on Nanotechnology
- Computer Consultants of North Alabama
- Co-Chief Operating Officer (organizational business title)
- Comisiones Obreras (Spanish Labor Union)
- Cumberland County Office on Aging
- Childhood Cancer Ombudsman Program
- Comité Coordinadora de las Organizaciones Populares (Spanish: Committee of Popular Organizations, Honduras)
- Community Clinical Oncology Program
- conditional constraint optimization problem
- Coordinating Committee for Geoscience Programmes in East and Southeast Asia (Bangkok, Thailand intergovernmental agency)
- Cryptologic Carry-On Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Montgomery, PhD, RNC, IBCLC, assistant professor, University of South Carolina at Columbia College of Nursing
Mary's - Ozaukee Campus -- as well as 22 primary care clinics, the Columbia College of Nursing, CSM Children's Schools, and a joint partnership with the Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin.