The Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority also reviewed the proposals to ensure that they were biologically effective and were consistent with the council's fish and wildlife program priorities under the Endangered Species Act.
What does CBFWA stand for?
CBFWA stands for Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Conventional Barium Follow-Through (radiology)
- Chehalis Basin Fisheries Task Force (Aberdeen, WA)
- Column-Block Based Fault-Tolerant Memory
- Capillary Blood Flow Velocity
- Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity
- Cutaneous Blood Flow Value (dermatology)
- Cyclic Blood Flow Variations (cardiovascular medicine)
- Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity in the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Coronary Blood Flow Velocity Reserve
- Concert Bells of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Columbia Basin Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (Washington)
- Columbia Basin Fish Wildlife Compensation Program (Canada)
- Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom - Cambridge (Airport Code)
- Campaign Builders' Guild (gaming guild)
- Canadian Brigade Group
- Capillary Blood Gas
- Capillary Blood Glucose
- Car Buyers Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
We utilize Power Planning Council and Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority staff wherever possible.
The Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Authority, a consortium representing state, tribal and federal fish and wildlife managers and members of the public also reviewed the project proposals.