In 1997, nurse practitioners affiliated with the Columbia University School of Nursing opened Columbia Advanced Practice Nurse Associates (CAPNA), a primary care practice in midtown Manhattan.
What does CAPNA stand for?
CAPNA stands for Columbia Advanced Practice Nurse Associates (New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPNA
- Criteria Air Pollutant Modeling System
- California Association of Professional Music Teachers
- Consolidated Agricultural Projects Management Unit (Moldova)
- Chemotherapy-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy (cancer)
- Child Abuse Prevention Network (est. 1995; Life Network Engineering Technologies, Inc.)
- Commission Administrative Paritaire Nationale (French: National Joint Administrative Committee; education system; France)
- Computer Automated Practical Navigator
- Customer Account Profile Number
- Child Abuse Prevention Network Aichi (Japan)
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama (Decatur, AL)
- Center for Advanced Practice Nursing and Allied Health (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Community Action Partnership of Natrona County (Casper, WY)
- Canadian Association of Practical Nurse Educators
- Christian Aid Program Northern Iraq
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana
- Canadian Association for Parish Nursing Ministry
- Civil Air Patrol National Operations Center
- California Association of Physician Organizations
- Canadian Association for Prosthetics and Orthotics (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)