13 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the nation's most promising technology start-up companies take the stage February 21st at the annual Venture Capital in the Rockies (VCIR) conference, hosted by the Colorado Venture Capital Association and KPMG.
What does CVCA stand for?
CVCA stands for Colorado Venture Capital Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVCA
We have 27 other meanings of CVCA in our Acronym Attic
- Charles Village Civic Association (Maryland)
- Chase Venture Capital Associates, LP
- Cherry Valley Carriage Association (New York state)
- Chesapeake Veterinary Cardiology Associates
- Chicago Vocational Career Academy
- China Venture Capital Association (Hong Kong)
- Chippewa Valley Cultural Association (Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin)
- Cliffside Village Community Association (Canada)
- Clinch Valley Community Action, Inc. (North Tazewell, VA)
- Cognizant Verification Coordinating Activity
- Columbia Valley Climbing Association (Canada)
- Consejo Valenciano de Colegios de Abogados
- Constant Volume Combustion Apparatus
- Coosa Valley Cycling Association (Rome, Georgia)
- Cordillera Volcanica Centro Americana
- Credit Valley Conservation Authority (Ontario, Canada)
- Crowe Valley Conservation Authority (Marmora, Ontario, Canada)
- Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
- Czech Venture Capital Association
- Central Vermont Community Action Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
ViaWest also sponsors, CTEK and Colorado Venture Capital Association (CVCA).
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Colorado Venture Capital Association and KPMG are gearing up to host one of their largest events in over 20 years, with more promising companies presenting and out-of-state venture capital firms attending than ever before.
The keynote program will feature addresses from Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, Art Zeile, CEO of Inflow, and Jim Conboy, chairman of the Colorado Venture Capital Association.
14, 2003 Expo to Focus on Energizing the Colorado Economy; Jack Tankersley, Co-Founder of Meritage Private Equity Funds, to Moderate Keynote Panel Discussion about Economic Development Rockies Venture Club (RVC), Colorado's premier entrepreneur networking organization, announced that Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper; Art Zeile, CEO of Inflow; and Jim Conboy, chairman of the Colorado Venture Capital Association, will deliver the keynote addresses for the 10th Annual Fall Finance Expo to be held on November 11, 2003, at the Marriott City Center in Denver.
Margaret Cozzens, president and chief executive officer of the Colorado Institute of Technology, -- James Conboy, chairman of the Colorado venture capital association -- Joe Glynn, VP, Product Strategy, Qwest Communications -- Dr.
We have assembled a stellar group of CTEK Angels and members of Colorado Venture Capital Association who will listen to presentations of the business plans and critique them using the same formulas they use for plans sent directly to their companies.