We're thrilled Colorado's hometown carrier is making it easier for travelers across the United States to reach the Rocky Mountains and their ample tourist attractions," said Rob Perlman, Chairman of the Colorado Tourism Office Board of Directors.
What does CTOB stand for?
CTOB stands for Colorado Tourism Office Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cut Off (call centers)
- Cut-Through Operation
- Cyprus Tourism Organisation
- Cryptologic Technician Communications 1st Class
- Concentration of Total Oxygen (also seen as ctO)
- Can Travel or Accomodate (contact magazines)
- Chinese Taipei Orienteering Association
- Chinese Tractor Owners Association
- Correctional Tactical Officers Association
- Crack-Tip-Opening Angle
- California Toll Operators Committee
- Câmara dos Técnicos Oficiais de Contas (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Center to Center (engineering)
- Children's Theatre of Charleston (Charleston, WV)
- Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee
- Combined Tactical Operations Center
- Containerized Tactical Operations Center
- Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (UN)
- Corps Tactical Operations Center
- Countering Transnational Organized Crime
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colorado continues to offer tremendous recreational opportunities and attractions," says Sarah MacQuiddy, chair of the Colorado Tourism Office Board.
There are countless winter activities and adventures to be enjoyed here in Colorado," said Bill Jensen, chairman of the Colorado Tourism Office Board.
I appreciate the contributions of the Colorado Tourism Office Board and the tourism community and look forward to working with them in the future.