Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP) results show that students achieved one-year median growth percentile gains of 16 points on the math section of the CSAP test from 2008 to 2009, whereas students in the region that were not in the math pilot experienced a decline of eight percentiles.
What does CSAP stand for?
CSAP stands for Colorado Student Assessment Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAP
We have 111 other meanings of CSAP in our Acronym Attic
- California State Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (est. 1942)
- Centre for Space, Atmospheric and Oceanic Science (UK)
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (formerly: Office for Substance Abuse Prevention)
- Centre Social Alexis-Peyret (French: Alexis-Peyret social center)
- Certified Strategic Alliance Professional (Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals)
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention (various organizations)
- Citizens for a Sensible Airport Plan (various locations)
- Civil Society Alternative Process (Freetown, Sierra Leone; also seen as CSAP-SL)
- Club Sportif Amphion-Publier (French sports club)
- Colorado State Assessment Program
- Community Service Assistantship Program
- Community Sleep Awareness Partner
- comp.sys.amiga.programmer (Usenet newsgroup)
- Comprehensive Student Assistance Process (Philadelphia, PA)
- Computer Security Accreditation Plan
- Conseil Supérieur des Administrations Parisiennes (French: High Council of Parisian Administrations; France)
- Core Service Access Point
- Council of State Association Presidents (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Credit-Based Slot Allocation Protocol
- Civil Society Alternative Process-Sierra Leone (Freetown, Sierra Leone; also seen as CSAP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middle school students' scores on the Colorado Student Assessment Program were about the same in traditional and charter schools.
study on 14 states show: * Colorado: Elementary school students with the most collaborative teacher-librarians scored 21% higher on Colorado Student Assessment Program reading than students with the least collaborative teacher-librarians.
For example, the percentage of Grade 5 students scoring proficient or advanced in mathematics on the Colorado Student Assessment Program increased nine percentage points between 2004 and 2007 from 35% to 44%.
While Hispanic students are improving on Colorado Student Assessment Program scores, when looking at 1997 to 2001, they still lag far behind whites.
When Trinidad educators looked at the Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP), they found 650 students across grades 3 - 10 had deficits in reading, math and written languages.
His tireless efforts on behalf of Colorado's students over the past ten years have been very influential on a number of education issues, including implementing a standards-based accountability system, 13 statewide model content standards, the Colorado Student Assessment Program, accreditation, educator standards, and School Land Trust reform.
However, during fiscal 2011 Colorado Student Assessment Program (CSAP) test scores declined due to a substantial increase in English as second language (ESL) students.