Aimbridge([R]) Lending Solutions, an integrated provider of multi-channel, multi-lender auto buying and lending services, announced that Denver-based Automotive Avenues has partnered with Colorado State Employees Credit Union (CSECU).
What does CSECU stand for?
CSECU stands for Colorado State Employees Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSECU
- Computerized Self Evaluation Checklist
- Contractor Software Engineering Capability Assessment
- California State Employees Charitable Campaign
- Canadian Society for Electrical and Computer Engineering (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of European Contract Law (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Cabin Security Enhancement Contribution Program (Transport Canada)
- Construction Stormwater and Erosion Control Plan (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Control Section
- California State Employees Credit Union (est. 1933)
- Connecticut State Employees Credit Union
- Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy (Brigham Young University)
- Child Support Enforcement Division
- Collection Statute Expiration Date
- Combat System Engineering Development
- Combination Service Entrance Device (enclosure for electric watt-hour meter including main and branch circuit breaker)
- Commission for the Special Education of the Disadvantaged (Lasallian term)
- Computational Science and Engineering Division (various organizations)
- Computer and Software Engineering Division (IDA)
- Coordinated Ship Electronic Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2001 As further evidence of its ascent to the top of wireless technology providers for the financial services industry, SensCom, a San Diego-based application service provider (ASP), today announced it has entered into an agreement with the Colorado State Employees Credit Union (CSECU) to provide technology that will enable members to perform financial transactions over the wireless Internet.