and its Colorado State Bank and Trust subsidiary, merging two organizations dedicated to providing the best financial services offerings in the Denver area.
What does CSBT stand for?
CSBT stands for Colorado State Bank and Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSBT
We have 1 other meaning of CSBT in our Acronym Attic
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- CONUS Support Based Services
- Catholic School Board Services Association (Canada)
- Canada-Saskatchewan Business Service Centre
- Center for the Study of Balkan Societies and Cultures (University of Graz, Austria)
- College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior Screening Test
- Cell Saver Blood Transfusion
- Chinese Society of Blood Transfusion
- Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust
- Cornwall Sustainable Building Trust (UK)
- Cool Story Bro, Tell It Again
- China State Bureau of Technical Supervision
- Civil Service and Bargaining Unit (University of Minnesota)
- Commercial Services Business Unit
- Consumer and Small Business Unit (retail sales division; FranklinCovey; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Consumer Solutions Business Unit (Franklin Covey)
- Chinese Sacbrood Bee Virus (pathogen)
- Computational Structural Bioinformatics Workshop (International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine)
- Consortium for the Study of Basque Women (University of Nevada, Reno; Reno, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOK Financial acquired Colorado State Bank and Trust in 2003.
By combining our strengths with those of Colorado State Bank and Trust we are now ideally positioned for additional growth.