On The Strip, water people from Denver to Los Angeles were gathered for a meeting of the Colorado River Water Users Association in what I call the Hall of One-Breasted Women because of all the knockoff statues of Roman women.
What does CRWUA stand for?
CRWUA stands for Colorado River Water Users Association (Coachella, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Research on Women and Social Justice
- Consolidated Remote Waste Storage Site
- Clinical Research Workforce Training (US NIH)
- Containerless Ripple Wave Turbulence
- Counter-Rotating Wind Turbine (physics)
- Capital Region World Trade Center (Albany, NY)
- Canadian Racetrack Workers Union
- Climate Ready Water Utilities (US EPA)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (Missoula, MT)
- Counter Revolutionary Warfare Unit (Fiji)
- Central Rockies WebSphere User Group
- Combined Recording Wind Vane Anemograph
- Consumer Reports WebWatch
- Car Rental Express (travel service website)
- CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) Packet Data Roaming Exchange (wireless communications)
- Chest Radiograph
- Civic Renaissance Experimental (Honda)
- Civic Renaissance Model X (Honda automobile model)
- Cone-Rod Homeobox-Containing Gene
- Content Repository Extreme (Day Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information on Colorado River water allocations was collected through Internet searches and telephone inquiries to major southern California water wholesalers and the Colorado River Water Users Association (Colorado River Water Users Association 2003; MWD 2003b).
In a speech to the annual meeting of the Colorado River Water Users Association here and in remarks to reporters afterward, Babbitt said the new rule, to be issued later this month and to take effect next year after a period for public comment, was an important step in enabling Western states to sort out their water needs in an orderly way, without resorting to bitter litigation.