We thank The Colorado River Indian Tribes for allowing access to the 'Ahakhav Tribal Preserve.
What does CRIT stand for?
CRIT stands for Colorado River Indian Tribes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRIT
We have 13 other meanings of CRIT in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Research in Information Storage Technology (UK)
- Cryogenic Infrared Spectrometers and Telescopes for the Atmosphere
- Cryogenic Infrared Spectrometers and Telescopes for the Atmosphere-Shuttle Pallet Satellite
- Collaborative Rural Interdisciplinary Service Training and Learning (Native American health care study; North Dakota)
- Contract Regarding an Interim Supplement to Tanker Liability for Oil Pollution
- Coalition on Reinventing Information Science, Technology and Library Education (University of Michigan)
- Center for Research in Translation (Binghamton University; New York)
- Centre de Ressources et d'Informations Techniques (French: Resource Center and Technical Information)
- Cholinergic REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Induction Test
- Chromium Release Inhibition Test
- Computer Resources and Information Technology (Art Institute of Chicago; Illinois)
- Crossing Rivers into Twilight (journal)
- Council of Regional Information Technology Associations
- Current Research in Tennessee Archaeology
- Center for Research on the Influences of Television on Children (est. 1978; School of Human Ecology; University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Centre for Research in Information Technology and Communications (Australia)
- Coral Reef Information and Training Centers
- Critical Intelligence Communications
- Critical Intelligence Communications Network
- Critical Intelligence Communications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Court will address issues central to Indian Tribe sovereignty in this case," said attorney Winter King of Shute, Mihaly & Weinberger, who submitted an amicus curiae brief on behalf of the Colorado River Indian Tribes (CRIT).
To date, we have worked with the Hualapai, Hopi, Tohono O'odham, Navajo, White Mountain and San Carlos Apache, Zuni, and Colorado River Indian Tribes to restore important habitat.
Shanker's individual Native American supporters number in the thousands, and notably include the Chairman of the Hopi Tribe, Navajo Code Talkers, Apache Medicine Men, Rodney Grant (actor from Dances with Wolves), and Russell Means (political activist and actor from Last of the Mohicans), as well as the Colorado River Indian Tribes ("CRIT").
Representatives from the Zuni Pueblo, Santa Ana Pueblo, Southern Ute, Northern Pueblo Association, White Mountain Apache, San Carlos Apache, Hopi, Hualapai, Cocopah, Salt River-Pima Maricopa, and the Colorado River Indian Tribes are actively helping the Technical Subgroup draft a portion of the recovery plan that addresses Native American issues.
Region 2 Endangered Fishes Colorado River Indian tribes (nopi, Navajo, Mojave, and Chemehuevi) are cooperating with Dr.
America's nuclear industry plans to bury radioactive waste there in shallow, unlined trenches above an aquifer, eighteen miles from the Colorado River, in critical habitat for the endangered desert tortoise, on territory sacred to the Fort Mojave, Chemehuevi, Quechan, Cocopah and Colorado River Indian Tribes.
is located on land owned by the Colorado River Indian Tribes and leased to the owner/operator of the treatment facility.