Amman, Sept 15 (Petra) -- Energy experts discussed ways to improve energy efficiency at a workshop organized by the Electricity Regulatory Commission ERC and the Colorado Public Utilities Commission in cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development USAID.
What does CPUC stand for?
CPUC stands for Colorado Public Utilities Commission (regulatory body)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPUC
We have 6 other meanings of CPUC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Central Philippine Union Conference (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Collingwood Public Utilities Commission (Ontario, Canada)
- Council of the Princeton University Community (Princeton, NJ)
- Current Procurement Unit Cost
- Central Processing Unit Design Ethos
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort (French)
- Catch Per Unit Effort (fishing industry)
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Etiology (digestive sciences)
- Congenital Penile Urethrocutaneous Fistula
- Check Point User Group
- Chicago Palm Users Group (est. 1997; Illinois)
- Computational Physics for Undergraduates (Oregon State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 31, 2009, the Colorado Public Utilities Commission issued an order pertaining to the Aug.
This acquisition, which is subject to approval by the Colorado Public Utilities Commission, is expected to be completed within six to nine months.
The Colorado Public Utilities Commission approved a proposal by Xcel Energy to lower electric rates by $20.
In a filing with the Colorado Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), the company asked that $6 million be raised in each year from 2010 to 2013 to help deploy and test promising clean energy technologies in Colorado.
The Colorado Public Utilities Commission approved the project on Aug.
Under the proposed transaction, the completion of which is subject to various federal and state regulatory approvals, including that of the Colorado Public Utilities Commission, and certain other closing conditions, Black Hills will purchase Aquila's electric utility operations in southeastern Colorado, which serve approximately 94,000 residential and commercial customers and generate annual energy sales of about 2.
NYSE: BKH) utility subsidiary Black Hills Energy - Colorado Electric announced today that it has filed an electric rate request with the Colorado Public Utilities Commission to recover capital and operating costs associated with the Pueblo Airport Generation Station facilities, the associated infrastructure and other utility expenses.