Smith, general counsel and COO, Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association, told the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, "Just as it is not feasible or practical for us or other institutional investors to simply stop using credit ratings altogether, it may not be feasible or practical for federal agencies to strike, in one fell swoop, ratings from all of their rules and regulations.
What does COPERA stand for?
COPERA stands for Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Comité de Organización Política Electoral Independiente (Spanish: Independent Electoral Political Organization Committee; Venezuelan political party)
- Corporacion Organizada Para Estafar Inocentes
- Companhia Paranaense de Eletricidade
- Committee on Pediatric Emergency Medicine (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Consorcio de ONGs Que Apoyan a la Pequeña y Micro Empresa (Spanish)
- Cooperación Pesca Mediterráneo (Spanish: Mediterranean Fish Cooperation; FAO)
- Colegio de Profesores de Educación Media de Honduras (Association of Secondary Teachers of Honduras)
- Companhia Petroquímica do Nordeste SA (Portugese: Chemical Company Northeast)
- ConocoPhillips Engineering Numbering System (Oil & Gas)
- Colorado Partnership for Educational Renewal
- Companhia Pernambucana de Borracha Sintética (Brazil)
- Comité Permanente de Exposiciones (Guatemala)
- Center of Psychological Extension and Research Services (Philippines)
- City of Phoenix Employees Retirement System (Arizona, USA)
- European Preparation Commission for Space Research (predecesssor of ESRO and ESA)
- Career Orientation Placement and Evaluation Survey
- Community Options Program Entry System (Washington adult nursing care program)
- Community Oriented Program Environment Scale
- Community Oriented Program Evaluation Scale (psychiatry)
- Computerized Proposal Evaluation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The severe market downturn in 2008 caused substantial investment losses for all investors around the world, including the Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA), which administers a defined benefit (DB) plan in which all teachers, K-12 staff, state employees, state court judges, and employees of 143 local government units in Colorado participate.
has been awarded a new global equity mandate for Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA), the public pension fund for more than 400 government agencies and public entities in the State of Colorado.
The new hire elections for these plans are summarized below: System DB Plan Enrollments DC Plan Enrollments Combined Plan Enrollments Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association 88% 12% Not offered Florida Retirement System 75% 25% Not offered Montana Public Employee Retirement Administration 97% 3% Not offered North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System** 98% 2% Not offered Ohio Public Employees Retirement System 95% 4% 1% State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio 89% 9% 2% South Carolina Retirement Systems 82% 18% Not offered "Not offered" means enrollment in a combined DB/DC plan is not offered.
About ITU Ventures ITU Ventures Colorado is an $11 million partnership between ITU Ventures and Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (COPERA).
The tentative settlement has been approved by the boards of CMD and the class representatives, the Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (ColPERA) and the California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS).
2, 1996, the District Court had declined to approve California Micro Devices' tentative settlement of the actions; denied the request of the law firm of Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein to be appointed class counsel; and certified the Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association ("ColPERA"), a former shareholder of the company, as class representative.