16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Colorado Photonics Industry Association (CPIA) has named Research Electro-Optics, Inc.
What does CPIA stand for?
CPIA stands for Colorado Photonics Industry Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPIA
We have 25 other meanings of CPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Performance Index/Schedule Performance Indicator
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association
- Canadian Printing Industries Association
- Central Plains Irrigation Association (Colby, KS)
- Centre de Professionnalisation et d'Innovation Alimentaire (French: Center for Professionalism and Food Innovation)
- Certified Professional IACUC Administrator
- Certified Professional Insurance Agents Society (now the American Insurance Marketing and Sales Society)
- Chaîne de Production des Informations Aéronautiques (French)
- Chemical Propulsion Information Agency
- Chlorinated Paraffins Industry Association
- Columbus Property Investors Association (Ohio)
- Community of Professional Intelligence Analysts (Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Consejo Profesional de Ingeniería Agronómica (Argentina)
- Contracting Plasterers International Association
- Country Policy and Institutional Assessment
- Cultural Property Implementation Act
- Committee for Pollution Impact by Aggressive Bombing (Iraq)
- Corporate Privacy and Information Access Branch (British Colombia, Canada)
- Chemical Propulsion Information Analysis Center
- Cost Plus Incentive Award Fee (contract type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Colorado Photonics Industry Association (CPIA) announced today that it has named RealD (formerly Colorlink) of Boulder as the 2008 Colorado Photonics Innovator of the Year.
an all- optical wavelength switching subsystems company, today announced that it was awarded Colorado Photonics' 2001 Company of the Year by the Colorado Photonics Industry Association (CPIA).