Department of the Interior Secretary Gale Norton will deliver the keynote address to the General Session of the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) 2001 Congress and Exposition, a four-day event, co-hosted by the City of Denver and the Colorado Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA).
What does CPRA stand for?
CPRA stands for Colorado Parks and Recreation Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRA
We have 42 other meanings of CPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Cebu Pistol and Rifle Association (Philippines)
- Center for Conflict Prevention and Resolution in Africa (Washington, DC)
- Center for Performers Rights Administration
- Center for Policy Research on Aging (Los Angeles, CA)
- Central Plains Rodeo Association
- Central Progressive Retinal Atrophy
- Civilian Police Review Authority
- Coal Price Regulation Account
- Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Collège Pathologie Respiratoire d'Alsace (French: Alsace College of Respiratory Pathology; Alsace, France)
- Colorado Professional Researchers for Advancement
- Colorado Professional Rodeo Association (est. 1975)
- Comité Permanent de la Recherche Agricole
- Commercial Property Realty Advisors
- Commodity Pest Risk Assessments
- Compressed Pulse Radar Altimeter
- Concurrent Production/Rig Activity (oil industry)
- Congo Protestant Relief Agency
- Conseil Patrimoine Retraite Assurances (French: Investment Consulting Retirement Insurance)
- Coton Park Residents Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPREADING THE WORD The Colorado Parks and Recreation Association isn't known just for being in a state that's a leader in public rec centers.