From her grandfather's promptings to "be a leader, not a follower," her days as a Colorado Outward Bound School instructor and the years she spent leading adventurers through Nepal & South America, to her tenure as a classroom teacher and as a multi-award-winning Young Adult fiction author, Shride has been an avid student of leadership all her life.
What does COBS stand for?
COBS stands for Colorado Outward Bound School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COBS
We have 15 other meanings of COBS in our Acronym Attic
- Cost, Operational Benefit and Requirements Analysis
- Counter Battery Radar
- Coolant Boiling in Rod Arrays Code (Two-Fluid)
- City of Belfast Radio Amateurs Society (Ireland)
- Colorado Bicycle Racing Association for Seniors
- Cosmic Background Radiation Anisotropy Satellite
- Center of Biological Research Excellence
- Committee on Binational Regional Opportunities (San Diego, CA)
- Certified Outpatient Billing Specialist (various locations)
- Change of Body State (psychological and chemical changes in the brain)
- Colours, Old Boys, Staff
- Command Operating Budget System
- Conduct of Business Sourcebook (Financial Services Authority; UK)
- Consistent Overhead Byte Stuffing (RS-232 protocol)
- Canada Ontario Business Service Centre
- City of Bradford Swimming Club (UK)
- Council of Boards of School Education (India)
- Co-ordinating Body of the Seas of East Asia
- Change of Backbone Structure and Interaction (proteins)
- Chief Officers' Business Services Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1969 when he served on the task force that helped develop RTD, Lewis has served on boards, including the Stapleton Redevelopment Foundation, Colorado Outward Bound School, and the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Colorado Outward Bound School, 945 Pennsylvania St.