In fact, he was very compliant with the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in making excessive regulation a reality.
What does COGCC stand for?
COGCC stands for Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of COGCC in our Acronym Attic
- City of Greater Bendigo (Australia)
- Church of God by Faith, Inc.
- Central Ontario Girls Baseball League (greater Toronto, Canada)
- California Oil & Gas Corp.
- California Oil and Gas Corporation (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Ontario Gliding Centre (Borden, ON, Canada)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Chief Ouray Gun Club (Colorado)
- Church of God in Christ
- Covenant of Grace Church (Copley, OH)
- Council of Governments of the Central Naugatuck Valley (Connecticut)
- Combined Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation
- Cost of Government Day (Americans for Tax Reform; Washington, DC)
- Center of Gravity Directional Controller
- Council of Gas Detection and Environmental Monitoring (UK)
- Closing the Oppotunity Gap Delivery Group (Scotland)
- Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology
- Canada Oil and Gas Drilling Regulations
- Canadian Oil and Gas Evaluation (handbook)
- Church of God, the Eternal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three Outstanding Operations Awards from the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for: o conducting a hydrogeology survey to study water quality, o constructing a road and tunnel to shorten the driving distance to a new acreage area, and o centralizing the hydraulic fracturing process to eliminate water trucking from the North Rulison field.
DENVER -- Synergy Resources Corporation (OTCBB:SYRG), a development-stage oil and gas exploration and production company, today announced that the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission had granted seven (7) drilling permits for wells included in leases for which Synergy has the option to purchase.
These issues include clarifying the respective regulatory roles of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and the Water Quality Control Division (of the CDPHE) when addressing discharges of produced water from coal bed methane wells to surface and ground water.
NYSE: BRR) announced today that the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission has given verbal approval to Barrett's application for increased well density for 81 sections in the Grand Valley, Parachute and Rulison Fields of the Piceance Basin of western Colorado.
s (NASDAQ:EVER) wholly owned subsidiary, Evergreen Operating Corporation, is a recipient of one of the 1996 Outstanding Oil and Gas Operations awards selected by representatives of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) Commissioners, the oil and gas industry, the agricultural industry and the environmental community.
First, in the Piceance Basin of Western Colorado, increased density allowing 80 acre development by the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and acquisition of additional working interests will significantly increase the proved undeveloped reserve potential in this area.