Kauffman serves on several industry, governmental and philanthropic boards, including Denver Health Hospital- Finance Committee Chair, University of Colorado Health Science Center- Colorado Prevention Center, The Angel Flight Foundation, Drug Free America, the Colorado Oil and Gas Association, (COGA) and the Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States, (IPAMS).
What does COGA stand for?
COGA stands for Colorado Oil and Gas Association (est. 1984; Denver, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COGA
We have 8 other meanings of COGA in our Acronym Attic
- Republic of the Congo (ISO Country code)
- Cognizance Symbol for Navy Stocked Publications
- Cognizance Symbol for Publications
- Church of God - Established in Modesto
- Coordinadora de Comunidades Guatemaltecas por la Defensa de los Manglares y la Vida
- Church of God 21st Century
- Church of God (Seventh Day)
- Cluster-Oriented Genetic Algorithm
- Clyde Old Girls' Association (Australia)
- Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism
- Committee on the Office of the General Assembly (Presbyterian Church)
- Communauté de Communes du Grand Avignon (French community of municipalities)
- Constitution Gardens (US National Park Service)
- Council of Ghanaian Associations (Washington, DC)
- Church of God of the Abrahamic Faith (also seen as CGAF)
- Combined Gas and Gas
- Gas Turbine & Gas Turbine
- COmbinations of Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks (book)
- Center of Genetic Analysis and Prognosis (Germany)
- Coast Guard Art Program (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also is co-chair of the natural resources and energy committee of the transition team for Colorado Governor-elect Bill Ritter, as well as a current member of the board of directors of the Colorado Oil and Gas Association.
She is a member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation; the Colorado Oil and Gas Association Legal, Legislative and Regulatory Committee; and the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission, Legal and Regulatory Affairs Committee.