Try a cooking class with a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in London at the Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Colorado Mountain College (Glenwood Springs, Colorado, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition Movement Center
- Coastal Mine Layer (US Navy)
- Code Minus Carrier
- Coimbatore Medical College
- Colegio Médico de Chile
- Colégio Militar de Curitiba (Portuguese: Military College of Curitiba; Brazil)
- College Mennonite Church (Goshen, IN)
- Colombe Model Club (French model airplane club)
- Color Me Confused
- Colorado Mountain Club
- Colored Musicians Club (Buffalo, NY)
- Colour Measurement Committee (UK Society of Dyers and Colourists)
- Columbus Metropolitan Club (Ohio)
- Comcast Media Center
- Command Master Chief
- Command Module Computer (Apollo's main avionics computer)
- Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Commercial Metals Comapany (Irving, TX)
- Commercial Money Center (California)
- Committee for Missing Children (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 8 0 Community College 42 Garrett College Md 6 6 1 42 Colorado Mountain College Colo.
Retired educators Linda and Peter Jeschofnig weren't necessarily looking to start a business in 1994 when they developed the idea to provide Labpaqs for Peter's online science students at Colorado Mountain College.
6, Colorado Mountain College & Meadow Mountain Elementary School.
Joel Cotton, a retired Colorado Mountain College computer science professor and avid climber and windsurfer, hikes Utah's White Rim Trail almost every year.
95 Hardcover Western literature series PS1688 It was because of own class background that Foote (1847-1938) was able to play a role in both validating and questioning social hierarchies in the eastern and western US, argues Smith (humanities and communication, Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Springs), but also because of the changing nature of publishing in particular, capitalism in general, transportation, and class formation in the late 19th-century.
Proceeds from the evening will benefit local charities including the Bright Future Foundation, the Culinary Institute at Colorado Mountain College, and the Vail Valley Rotary Clubs.
the US EPA, Colorado Mountain College, Colorado Preservation, Inc.