Colorado Mountain Club hosts free hikes, guided tours, live music, food and entertainment during Blanca Fest DENVER, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Colorado Mountain Club (CMC) will host its annual Blanca Fest in Alamosa, Colo.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Colorado Mountain Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Cluster Munition Coalition (London, UK)
- Coalition Movement Center
- Coastal Mine Layer (US Navy)
- Code Minus Carrier
- Coimbatore Medical College
- Colegio Médico de Chile
- Colégio Militar de Curitiba (Portuguese: Military College of Curitiba; Brazil)
- College Mennonite Church (Goshen, IN)
- Colombe Model Club (French model airplane club)
- Color Me Confused
- Colorado Mountain College (Glenwood Springs, Colorado, USA)
- Colored Musicians Club (Buffalo, NY)
- Colour Measurement Committee (UK Society of Dyers and Colourists)
- Columbus Metropolitan Club (Ohio)
- Comcast Media Center
- Command Master Chief
- Command Module Computer (Apollo's main avionics computer)
- Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Commercial Metals Comapany (Irving, TX)
- Commercial Money Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part of 'The Colorado Mountain Club Guidebook' series, and now in an newly updated and expanded second edition, "Colorado Lake Hikes" by hiking and cross-country skiing enthusiast and 'The Denver Post' columnist Dave Muller offers a fully illustrated collection of one hundred hikes to 145 different high-country Colorado lakes.
Now on its sixth edition, the guidebook consists of "detailed, mile-by-mile descriptions of the entire 458-mile trail," said Terry Root, managing editor of its publisher, the Colorado Mountain Club Press.
Chris Cocoles BOOK REVIEW ``Highpoint Adventures: The Complete Guide to 50 State Highpoints'' By Charlie and Diane Winger (The Colorado Mountain Club, $15.
CONTACT: Adirondack Mountain Club, Lake Placid, NY, (518)899-2725; Colorado Mountain Club, Golden, CO, (303)279-3080; La Sal Huts, Moab, UT, (800)453-3292; Tenth Division Mountain Hut Association, Aspen, CO, (970)925-5775.
The Denver flagship features a state-of-the-art, 250-seat auditorium, and an audio-visual setup used for free by sports-related and nonprofit groups, such as the Colorado Mountain Club.
Athletics & Beyond, The Colorado Council on Economic Education, the Colorado Mountain Club and Family Tree receive Sprint Foundation grants; two local residents recognized for making a positive impact on the community OVERLAND PARK, Kan.
Outside of school, Petach is an avid outdoorsman and athlete participating in cross country, Nordic racing, Boys Scouts (Eagle Scout), and the Colorado Mountain Club.