He is on the Board of Directors of the Western Small Miners Association and serves on the uranium committees of the Colorado Mining Association and Northwest Mining Association.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Colorado Mining Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Closure Manufacturers Association
- Clothing Maintenance Allowance
- Clothing Manufacturers Association of the USA
- Clothing Monetary Allowance
- Club des Mouvements Anormaux (French: Abnormal Movements Club; neuroscientist association; est. 1986)
- CM Administrator
- Coalition Medical Assistance (US Army)
- Coastal Management Area (various locations)
- Collection Management Authority
- College Media Advisers
- Columbia Military Academy
- Columbus Museum of Art (Columbus, OH)
- Comerica Incorporated (stock symbol)
- Commission for Minority Affairs (South Carolina)
- Common Mode Analysis (aircraft safety engineering)
- Common Monetary Area (South African economic zone)
- Commonwealth Medical Associations (UK)
- Communications Management Architecture (Bellcore)
- Communications Management Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stuart Sanderson, president of the Colorado Mining Association, inflates that same argument to global proportions.
Along with a look ahead for the energy industry during 2008, Judy Colgan, Marketing Director for the Colorado Mining Association, provided a 'save the date' for the 110th Annual National Western Mining Conference & Exhibition, set for Feb.
He is active with the International Council on Metals and the Environment (ICME), and is a member of the boards of directors of the Gold Institute and the Colorado Mining Association.
The Obama administration endorsed the popular policy and is currently defending it in the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, where it is being challenged by the Colorado Mining Association, among others.
The company earned the 2009 'Excellence in Research and Use of New Practices Reclamation Award' from the Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining and Safety and the Colorado Mining Association for its work to restore lands at its former Seneca operations in the state.
According to the Colorado Mining Association, the mining industry in Colorado employs 4,908 workers directly and generates 5,162 jobs in mining support industries, such as engineering, consulting, finance and transportation, geotechnical and utility services.
The Colorado Division of Minerals and Geology (CDMG) and the Colorado Mining Association (CMA) presented West Elk with the awards at CMA's 109th National Western Mining Conference & Exhibition at the Grand Hyatt in Denver.