About Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing As the state agency responsible for the administration of the Medicaid program, Child Health Plan Plus, and the Colorado Indigent Care program, the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing faces many challenges.
What does CICP stand for?
CICP stands for Colorado Indigent Care Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CICP
We have 20 other meanings of CICP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for International Cooperation and Development (also seen as CICD; Italy)
- Cooperative Institute for Climate and Ocean Research
- Center for Integrative Coastal Observation, Research and Education (California State University)
- Congreso Internacional de Cómputo en Optimización y Software (Spanish)
- Central Ilocandia College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Cambodia Institute for Cooperation and Peace
- Centre for International Crime Prevention (United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention)
- Certified Intensive Care Paramedic
- Certified Intensive Care Provider (health care)
- Certified International Credit Professional
- Communications and Information Career Program (USAF)
- Communications Interface Control Processor
- Computerized Inventory Control Project (India)
- Consortium for International Crop Protection
- Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program
- Core Impact Certified Professional (Core Security Technologies)
- Critical Intensive Care Paramedic
- Critical Item Control Plan
- California Institute for Chinese Performing Arts (El Monte, CA)
- Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, without a retroactively-settled amount of Colorado indigent care program funds of roughly $600,000 AVRMC received in June 2004, AVRMC's operating margin would have been negative 0.