Mercer's work was voted the top honor for 2011 from the three finalists selected from the most recent Colorado Independent Publishers Association EVVY award winners.
What does CIPA stand for?
CIPA stands for Colorado Independent Publishers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIPA
We have 74 other meanings of CIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Center for International Programs Abroad (Emory University)
- Certified Identity Protection Advisor (Identity Management Institute)
- Certified Insurance Premium Auditor (certification)
- Certified Islamic Professional Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Patent Agents
- Children's Internet Protection Act of 1999 (US)
- China Investment Promotion Agency
- Citizen Initiated Performance Assessment
- Classified Information Procedures Act
- Common Integrated Police Application (India)
- Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs (Ithaca, NY)
- Council on International and Public Affairs
- Curriculum Improvement Partnership Award
- Cure-in-Place Ablator Applicator (NASA shuttle)
- Card-Image Public Access Catalogues
- Christians' Israel Public Action Campaign
- Collaborative International Pesticides Analytical Council
- Colorado Influenza and Pneumococcal Alert Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Historical Fiction - Author Kathleen Cunningham Guler is awarded for her novel, "In the Shadow of Dragons," from the Colorado Independent Publishers Association.
Judith Briles, author of more than 20 books and board member of the Colorado Independent Publishers Association.