The Colorado Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC) is providing the course which offers 2.
What does CFMC stand for?
CFMC stands for Colorado Foundation for Medical Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFMC
We have 18 other meanings of CFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Food Marketing and Agribusiness Solutions (Pomona, CA)
- Canadian Folk Music Bulletin (Athabasca University; Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- Cedar Falls Municipal Band (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Centre de Formation Militaire de Bembèrèkè (French; Military Training Centre Bembèrèkè; Bembèrèkè, Bénin)
- Charlottenburgh Forest Mountain Bike Area (Cornwall, Ontario, Canada)
- California Foundation for Medical Care
- Canadian Forces Military College
- Center for Marine Conservation (Washington, DC)
- Certified Fuel Management Consultant
- Cincinnati Financial Management Center
- Community Foundation for Monterey County (Monterey, CA)
- Computers for Marketing Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- Concerned Families of Maryland Coalition
- Combined Force Maritime Component Command
- Canadian Forces Movement Control Unit
- Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Database
- Canadian Forces Management Development School (Canada)
- Canadian Forces Middle East (Bahrain)
- Carbon Fiber Microelectrode
- Center for Food, Mood and Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) There is a terrific 2008 webinar on restraint reduction offered by Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, the Colorado QIO, which is still available (see references).
Currently over 16 percent of patients discharged from NW Denver region hospitals are readmitted to the hospital within 30 days," noted Jane Brock, MD, Medical Officer at the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC).
As a first step, the Committee commissioned and reviewed data from a 2006 study conducted by the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care to examine mobile delivery models in rural areas nationally and in Colorado, and to assess the feasibility of expanding mobile services to rural areas of the state.
SEATTLE, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Milliman Care Guidelines, LLC, a Milliman Company, announced that the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC), the quality improvement organization (QIO) for the state of Colorado, has licensed-free of charge-the Milliman Care Guidelines(R).
IAS) of Boulder, with oversight provided by the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC).