NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has published a report on Free Horizon Montessori, CO's charter school revenue bonds issued by the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority.
What does CECFA stand for?
CECFA stands for Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Civil Engineering Construction Engineering Management
- Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (USACE)
- Council of Early Childhood Education and Services (Hong Kong)
- Centro de Estudios de Comercio Exterior (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Cambridge Ethnic Community Forum (UK)
- Career Education Clubs of Florida
- Chinese Export Commodities Fair
- Chinese Export Commodities Fairground
- Closed-End Country Fund (investing)
- Cooperative Education Clubs of Florida (Bushnell, FL)
- Cardinal Educational Consulting Group (San Jose, CA)
- Center for Environmental Chemistry and Geochemistry (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Cherry Entertainment Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)
- Combined Exercise Control Group
- Consejo Ecuménico Cristiano de Guatemala (Spanish: Christian Ecumenical Council of Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Continental Education Consultancy Group (Australia)
- Campaign to End Childhood Hunger
- Consulting Engineers Council of Hawaii
- Continuing Education Contact Hours
- Crustacean Erythrophore Concentrating Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2005 with proceeds of the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority university facility revenue bonds (Northwest Nazarene University Project) series 2005.
5 million Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority college revenue bonds, series 2005 (Northwest Nazarene University Project) are assigned a rating of 'BBB-' by Fitch Ratings.