6 million loan and the Colorado Division of Housing, which is providing a $1.
What does CDOH stand for?
CDOH stands for Colorado Division of Housing (Denver, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOH
We have 1 other meaning of CDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management (Microsoft)
- California Department of Finance
- Coded Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- California Division of Oil and Gas
- California Dozer Operators Group (fire department)
- Campus Dog Owners' Group (Purdue University)
- Combat Development Objectives Guide
- Culvert Design and Operation Guide (flood risk design)
- California Department of Health Services (reorganized into Department of Health Care Services and Department of Public Health)
- Colorado Department of Health
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
- Canyon Del Oro High School (Tucson, Arizona)
- California Department of Insurance
- Client Directed Outcome Informed
- California Department of Justice
- Comprehensive Declarative Object Language (computing science)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Centro Deportivo Olimpico Mexicano (Spanish, Mexican government agency sponsoring olympic participation)
- Certified Data center Operations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
It purchased the land and started work on infrastructure with $525,000 in grants from the Colorado Division of Housing and The City of Longmont.
The average annual rent savings for Colorado households in an affordable rental unit is $2,460, as calculated by the Colorado Division of Housing.
He has extensive experience and well-established connections in weatherization, from having previously served as the program director of the Colorado Division of Housing, Residential Energy Conservation Assistance Program.
They are: Columbia Savings, the El Pomar Foundation, Affiliated Banks, the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, the Colorado Division of Housing and Colorado Bankshares.
Through the generous support of our sponsors (Columbia Savings, the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, the Colorado Division of Housing, El Pomar Foundation and Colorado Bank Shares), we have raised $53,000 to purchase paint and supplies and to manage this project.