The Colorado Department of Revenue, which currently regulates the state's medical marijuana dispensaries, is tasked with writing regulations for marijuana retailers by July 2013, to begin processing license applications by October 2013 and to start issuing licenses by January 2014.
What does CDOR stand for?
CDOR stands for Colorado Department of Revenue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDOR
- Counterdrug Operations (US DoD)
- Chamber Day on the Quad (University of California; Davis, CA; event)
- Cyclized Dopa Ortho Quinone (biochemistry)
- Commando Qualification Course (US DoD)
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Canadian Deposit Offered Rate
- Canadian Dollar Offered Rate
- Center for Data and Outcomes Research
- Center for Disaster Operations and Response (Iowa Department of Public Health)
- Certificate of Deposit Offered Rate
- Command/Data Out Register
- Career Development and Occupational Studies (New York)
- Central Department of Operational Services (Ministry of Civil Aviation; Russia)
- Centre for Development of Stones (India)
- Certified Diagnostic Ophthalmic Sonographer
- Combat Day of Supply
- Comité Départementale Olympique et Sportif (French: Olympic and Sports Departmental Committee)
- Concurrent Disk Operating System
- Customer Data & Operations System
- Civil Defense Office of Shanghai Municipality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also helping to escort the Gift of Life balloon will be Donor Alliance staff and volunteers, who facilitate the miracle of donation and transplantation, as well as Guy VROOM, the character from the Save Time Renew Online campaign, a joint project from Donor Alliance, Colorado Interactive and the Colorado Department of Revenue.
First, such retailers must notify their Colorado customers that they do not collect Colorado sales tax and, as a result, the purchaser is obligated to self-report and pay use tax to the Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR).
Even a 1 percent error rate is pushing the tolerance of policy makers, as $27 million is equivalent to funding either the Colorado Department of Revenue or the Colorado Department of Health.
NELSON, CPA, is a revenue agent with the Colorado Department of Revenue in Fort Collins.
DENVER -- The Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR) Liquor Enforcement Division, in partnership with Colorado.
Colorado A United States District Court in Colorado recently issued a permanent injunction against the Colorado Department of Revenue from imposing strict notice requirements on out-of-state sellers who do not collect sales tax on internet sales in the state.
October 6, 2009 On October 6, 2009, Tax Executives Institute filed the following comments with the Colorado Department of Revenue relating to a proposed regulation that would impose the State's corporate income tax on out-of-state corporations with no physical presence in Colorado.