The partners included: * Colorado Department of Corrections * Colorado Department of Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice * Intervention Community Corrections Services, a nonprofit agency * Jefferson Center for Mental Health, the community mental health center serving three counties directly west of Denver * Jefferson County Justice Services The partners were determined to develop a way to provide cost-effective community-based mental health services for offenders with mental illness who are leaving prison to keep them from reoffending and ending back in the criminal justice system.
What does CDPS stand for?
CDPS stands for Colorado Department of Public Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPS
We have 19 other meanings of CDPS in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse de Dépôt et de Placement du Québec
- California Department of Parks and Recreation (Sacramento, CA)
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata, Rhizomelic Form
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Reporter
- Compressor Discharge Pressure Right Engine
- Customer Dial Pulse Receiver
- Contrat de Développement de Pays de Rhône-Alpes
- Communicable Diseases Policy Research Group (Thailand and UK)
- Cirencester Deer Park School (UK)
- Colorado Discharge Permit System (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Communications Data Processing System
- Computing & Data Processing Society (Canada)
- Consolidated Decision Package Set
- Cooperative Distributed Problem Solving
- Coherent Differential Phase-Shift Keying
- Citco Data Processing Services Limited
- Certified Director of Pupil Transportation (National Association for Pupil Transportation)
- Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee
- Child Development Parent Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was subsequently appointed and served for three years as the Executive Director of the Colorado Department of Public Safety.
``The first thing a sex offender of any age has to do to get well is be honest,'' said Kim English, research director at the Colorado Department of Public Safety, one of the first agencies to try to containment approach.